ASDF 3.1.7 has been released
Robert P. Goldman
rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Mar 23 20:40:07 UTC 2016
ASDF 3.1.7 is a bugfix release, enhancing the 3.1.x ASDF series. To the
best of our knowledge, it only fixes bugs, and should thus be a low-risk
upgrade for inclusion in implementations.
Thanks, as ever, to Faré for many fixes, and to other bug reporters and
See the Changelog (below) for a summary of changes.
Bug fix and portability release:
* Fix compilation on Genera.
* Fix UIOP:FILE-EXISTS-P for dotfiles on CCL.
* Fix infinite loop in source registry configuration that can occur
when there are cycles in the filesystem (typically caused by symlinks)
on some CL implementations.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes.
* Documentation improvements.
* Restore original Makefile.
-- Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.net> Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:34:14 -0500
More information about the asdf-devel