asdf version dependency

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:53:42 UTC 2016

Hi Robert,

Yes, sure that you have to dig into this issue for a while for came up with
a good solution, this is not a trivial problem. Moreover, Quicklisp way to
distribute systems would be another difficulty, right? Quicklisp does not
deal with versions; the systems are packed in distributions.

Best,

Alexandre Rademaker
http://arademaker.github.com/
http://researcher.ibm.com/person/br-alexrad