Fw: cl-asdf debian package repo

Kambiz Darabi darabi at m-creations.com
Sun Mar 6 07:33:53 UTC 2016

Dear all,

now that a new ASDF release seems to be imminent, I would like to repeat
my question from November 2015: can someone give me push access to the
debian git repo for the package?

The page https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-common-lisp lists the
following people as project admins:

- Peter Van Eynde