Wildcard modules support

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:51:40 UTC 2016

wild-modules were an example extension and/or contrib from the asdf 1
days. There is a test for them in test/ but otherwise I don't believe
anyone uses them. If you have the asdf git installed, you can use them
with package-inferred-system.

I believe that package-inferred-system is a better way to achieve a
similar effect, that allows for dependencies between sub-systems,
unlike wild-modules. I suppose a wildcard option to load all files in
a directory while using package-inferred-system dependencies would be
a nice feature to add. But so far, I found it more practical to have
an explicit file named "all.lisp" that includes all the files that
matter.

Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. — Henry Ford
Morality means doing the right thing when no one is looking. — Jan Krepelka