Fixed performance bug in UIOP:DIRECTORY-FILES

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 01:41:39 UTC 2016

I bumped ASDF to 3.1.7.1 after I fixed a performance bug in
directory-files that made it quadratic instead of linear, due to some
remove-duplicates used for logical-pathnames.
The fix was to only use this quadratic behavior for LPNs. If you use
LPNs, you deserve to lose on large directories. LPNs are for legacy
Lisp code with relatively few files, only.

The best of all regimes is one where I am the head honcho of a worldwide empire.
 — Winston Churchill (his most famous quip, as translated to plain English)