Using ASDF as part of an interactive app framework - storing components in memory?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:16:05 UTC 2016

If you are indeed using files for all your dependency nodes, I suppose
you could use ASDF for this kind of things. In that case,
package-inferred-system would be a good template to start from, in
terms of letting ASDF dynamically build a model from your files.

However, if any of your nodes does not correspond to files, then maybe
you should consider cells, or computed-class, or some reactive
functional programming system.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to
unlearn old falsehoods. — Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"