bug: after erring on undefined component type, system is reported to load successfully

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 00:15:42 UTC 2016

This is an issue with how ASDF parses systems, one of the few parts
that ASDF still does mostly the same way that ASDF 1 did. Can you open
a bug on launchpad? You're not the first to mention this bug in error
handling.

I suppose the correct thing to do without a big refactoring would be
to either have a successfully-parsed-p flag in the system that is
checked at opportune moments, or to have a unwind-protect somewhere to
de-register the system if it was incorrectly parsed.

Your conscience never stops you from doing anything.  It just stops you
from enjoying it.