A modest proposition: DEFSYSTEM-DEPENDS-ON should die [was Re: What's the right way to extend ASDF with new symbols?]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Feb 15 15:38:45 UTC 2016

Hey,

I just want to say that I strongly support simplification of the
ASDF. It's a great project and solves gazillion of problems, but having
actual specification with some core features would make it way better
for me.

Even if not for this release, the next release might focus on
stabilizing the API and freezing it, because constant evolving isn't the
best thing I could imagine for the de-facto standard.

Best regards,
Daniel Kochmański

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi