ASDF 3.1.7.43 is 3.2 release candidate

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Dec 21 21:19:07 UTC 2016

Several more lisps completed, the report is updated.

Currently it presents results form these lisps:

ccl-1.10-r16196-f96-linux-x86
ccl-1.11-r16635-f96-linux-x86
ccl-1.9-r15756-f96-linux-x86
clisp-2.49-unix-x86
cmu-snapshot-2016-12__21b_unicode_-linux-x86
ecl-16.1.2-unknown-linux-x86-bytecode
ecl-16.1.2-unknown-linux-x86-lisp-to-c
sbcl-1.3.12-linux-x86

Do you need help understanding the results?