Pending Merge Requests

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at
Mon Dec 12 18:58:32 UTC 2016

I would very much like to get 3.2.0 released, but I am starting to feel
like we have a Zeno process here.  Merge requests are appearing as fast
as they are merged.

Currently pending for 3.2.0:

Link objects only

Fix bad-system-name for "logical" .asd pathnames

Remove *load-system-operation*

Which, if any, of these must be in our 3.2.0 release candidate?  I would
like to freeze a release candidate, marking it as version 3.2.0, for
people to play with for at least a week, before we push it into the world.

I'd very much like to do this this week, since the holidays are coming
up when people's minds will turn to other things than testing new ASDF

I can pretty much guarantee that if the answer to the above is "we need
all three," we are talking a 2017 release, instead of finishing this
year, because of limitations on my available testing cycles in the
remainder of 2016.


More information about the asdf-devel mailing list