Version 3.1.7.7 has been pushed

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Aug 23 13:50:48 UTC 2016

On 8/23/16 Aug 23 -6:42 AM, Elias Pipping wrote:
> If we can agree on Robert’s unsupported-functionality error class, I’ll work that into the merge request, too.

I have a busy day today, but I will try to get it done.

I was thinking of having slots for:

- implementation
- capability name
- optional format control and format args that the programmer can use to
provide additional information.  E.g., for LW, say that it's for
licensing reasons that the DELIVER capability is not available.

If this sounds reasonable, I'll put it in, and try to find places it
should be used.

In an earlier email, Elias points out that there are related reasons why
a function might have failed.  I haven't had time to figure out whether
these would call for additional condition classes.