RFC: new error class

Elias Pipping pipping.elias at icloud.com
Mon Aug 22 17:30:49 UTC 2016

This sounds like a good idea to me. The distinction of a parameter error, a not-implemented error and a known bug in an implementation (that one I hadn't added yet, only proposed) is one that the user is probably not interested in at all. So this makes for a good replacement for all three.

Sent from my iPhone