uiop:run-program broken on SBCL/Windows.

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:50:16 UTC 2015

SANO Masatoshi reports that uiop:run-program broke on SBCL/Windows at
some point between 3.1.3 and 3.1.5.

Can someone with SBCL and Windows help me debug that?
A trace of functions in uiop/run-program and the functions in sb-ext
that appear in that file,
using ASDF on 3.1.3 and on 3.1.5, on some failed invocation, would help.

A fix before 3.1.6 would be wonderful.

The [classical] liberal, of course, does not deny that there are
some superior people — he is not an egalitarian — but he denies
that anyone has authority to decide who these superior people are.
        — F. A. Hayek, "Why I Am Not a Conservative"