3.1.6

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:18:07 UTC 2015

>>: Faré
>> I think the code is ready for 3.1.6.
>>
>> I see one regression: logical pathnames on CLISP, that don't play well
>> with the newly used temporary file strategy. I propose we punt on that
>> test and file a bug against CLISP. Maybe some day CLISP will have new
>> maintainers who'll fix it. Anyone who uses logical pathnames DESERVES
>> to lose.
>>

>:Robert
> That sounds great.  Would you mind filing a launchpad bug for this, if
> there isn't one already, and we can make that the first for 3.1.7....
>
> There'll be no action on my end tomorrow or the next day because of the
> holiday and a delivery deadline the following day.  I'll try to get to
> releasing after that.

I filed these:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1498629
https://sourceforge.net/p/clisp/bugs/677/

I will mark the test as a known failure on clisp, if you want. I don't
think it should block the release.

"Diversity is compulsory along those axes we swear don't matter and
strictly forbidden in the one domain that matters, ideology."