Release 3.1.6

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Sep 22 03:33:58 UTC 2015

Kevin,

Does head currently work for you with the new Allegro (and with 9.0) on
all three platforms?

If so, I'm inclined to suggest we bless this as 3.1.6, since I know of
no regressions on other implementations.

Out of a sense of tidiness, I'd be happier if you had an x.y.z release
version in your released ACL, instead of some transient internal version.

But I'm going to be quite busy for the remainder of the month, so if you
could let me know ASAP, I will try to squeeze the release around other
activities in time that you can incorporate it in ACL.

For you, ideally, it should just be a matter of getting a version with a
tidier release number.

Cheers,

Robert