3.1.6 progress report

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:59:12 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 7:59 PM, Steven Núñez <steven.nunez at illation.com> wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone is testing on Genera? Yes, there is a least one person that would like to use ASDF there...

I haven't tried running Genera to test ASDF in over a year (last
Genera commit in 3.1.2.3).

I was told of a user who modified ASDF to speed up some filesystem
operations on Genera, but said user never sent me patch.

It's probably too late to commit anything before 3.1.6, but I'll merge
any required Genera-specific patch I'm sent.

PS: I ran the upgrade tests on Linux x64, and they all pass. There
shouldn't be anything OS-specific about upgrade tests.

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.
        — Alan Schmitt