Bundle operations

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Oct 1 12:34:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sorry that it's just before the next release. I have some regressions
with fix provided to make test-xach-update-bug pass when it comes to
working with C code (fix randomizes names which must be predetermined
from the C side perspective) so I'm taking that back for now - please
don't make bundles the default. I hope to find a viable solution before
next ECL release.

Current develop head doesn't pass this test.

Related issues:
https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/74
https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/177

Regrads,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
;; aka jackdaniel

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi