Removing load-sysdef

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 03:49:26 UTC 2015

Oh no. What error do you get? Works for me.

I see only two occurrences of load-sysdef in contrib/swank-asdf.lisp,
which should only matter if you're using an antique asdf 2.26 or
older, at which point you shouldn't be affected by load-sysdef
disappearing in 3.1.6.x

I see a potential problem though with removing the asdf/lisp-build
alias to uiop/lisp-build. I will reinstate it for now (see 3.1.6.7),
and I'm sending a pull request to slime so I can remove it later.
https://github.com/slime/slime/pull/282

To fight a violent enemy, violence is necessary;
but to fight violence itself, violence is vain at best.