a FIND-SYSTEM inconsistency which may be a bug

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Wed Nov 18 16:06:50 UTC 2015

> CLEANUP-SYSTEM-DEFINITION-SEARCH-FUNCTIONS attempts to remove
> SYSDEF-PRELOADED-SYSTEM-SEARCH from the hooks, but it is never added.
> and right under it, SEARCH-FOR-SYSTEM-DEFINITION also assumes that
> it's supposed to be called explicitly after the hooks.

i'm afraid i sent this mail too early. the comment above it says:

"Remove known-incompatible sysdef functions from old versions of
asdf."

so, if this is indeed a cleanup needed for a proper upgrade, then
please ignore my mail and sorry for the noise.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39