two ASDF bugs holding back a slick quicklisp experience with projectured

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Thu Nov 12 09:32:22 UTC 2015

dear ASDF maintainer(s),

let me draw your attention to two bugs that hold back a simple
(ql:quickload :projectured.sdl.test) to work out of the box:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1276846
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1515372

(the second one is actually not a showstopper once the first one is fixed)

could you please update the issues with whatever you can? e.g. it
would be nice to know an ETA because if it'll take long then i may
look into getting up to speed with ASDF development and fixing them
myself.

thanks for all your efforts,

--
• attila lendvai