UIOP documentation?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed May 6 03:21:11 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Jared C. Davis <jared.c.davis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The ASDF web site at https://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/ has a very nice
> manual. Is there similar documentation for UIOP itself?  If so, it would be
> great to add a link to it from the ASDF web page.

UIOP has no manual, but it has a README.md which guides you through
the code and links to a website with interactive help as extracted
from docstrings. I included a direct link on the ASDF webpage in
doc/index.html — but only the maintainer has the rights to update the
actual webpage.

Robert, could you make website from master? And/or release. Many links
are broken by the gitlab.common-lisp.net update.

You tell me what you mean by God, and I'll tell you whether I believe
in him or not!          — E. O. James