Bug in UIOP XDG implementation

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:39:37 UTC 2015

The current bug is actually at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1437480 and I just posted a new
version of a bug fix, that maintains backward compatibility with
people who use the old function names to access configuration
directories (since I'm told pjb has been advising people to use these
functions). Some of the functions need better docstrings.

Is anyone on the list willing to review the code I posted on that bug?
(patch 1 and latest version of patch 2). That would be great.

If debugging is the process of removing bugs,
then programming must be the process of putting them in.
        — Dijkstra