How do I get the pathname of a CL-SOURCE-FILE

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:02:09 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 11:27 PM, Christian Schafmeister
<chris.schaf at verizon.net> wrote:

> I was given some code to extract all of the source files that a system requires for building.
>
> It gave me what you see below:
>
> How would I get the full pathname of one of these CL-SOURCE-FILE objects?

asdf:component-pathname

The manual could admittedly explain these things better, but oh well,
at this point,
I'll direct you to using apropos and to browsing the source-code, and
I'll invite you to write the missing pieces of the manual.

There is only one way to console a widow. But remember the risk.
        — Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"