Tests ran overnight

Faré fare at tunes.org
Tue Jul 7 06:34:26 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.net> wrote:
> ...not on Windows, I'm afraid: my automation isn't up to that yet.
>
> But all tests passed on Mac OS X.  On linux, though, I got the following:
>
> Unexpected test failures on these implementations:
> build/results/allegro8-test.text
> build/results/allegromodern8-test.text
> build/results/allegromodern-test.text
> build/results/allegro-test.text
> build/results/cmucl-test.text

The allegro variant failures should be addressed with the latest
lisp-invocation, that is more compatible with run-tests.sh.

The cmucl failure smells like a problem with cmucl itself, especially
since it's so low-level; but who knows?
I haven't tried cmucl on Windows yet. Maybe we should punt, like I did
on CLISP/Windows?

>> cmucl -core
> /home/rpg/common-lisp/asdf/build/fasls/cmu-20f___20f_unicode_-linux-x86/asdf/test/hello-world-example--all-systems.image
>
> Invalid magic number: 0x464c457f should have been 0x434f5245.

May you live all the days of your life. — Jonathan Swift