Bug in Allegro 10 preview -- Was Re: Tests failing on Allegro 10 preview, Mac OS X

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sat Aug 29 19:32:01 UTC 2015

On 8/29/15 Aug 29 -2:03 PM, Kevin Layer wrote:
>>> it certainly looks like something is going wrong handling optional
>>> arguments.
>
> Robert,
>
> If you can get a test case, that would wonderful.  I appreciate the
> help narrowing down this problem.
>
> Kevin

I pushed a topic branch "allegro-10-bug".  Look for
test/test-allegro10.lisp.  You'll have to modify the *asdf-directory*
location at the top of the file appropriately (mine is hardcoded in there).

Then I do:

rlwrap /usr/local/acl/acl100pf.64/alisp
(load "test-allegro10.lisp")

and you should be able to replicate the issue.