Tests failing on Allegro 10 preview, Mac OS X

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 08:53:53 UTC 2015

I've tried the Allegro 10.0 release candidate, and the script-support
bizarrely fails to override the configuration when it passes an
argument initialize-source-registry, that gets lost on its way to
FLATTEN-SOURCE-REGISTRY, being replaced by NIL:

 0[10]: (INITIALIZE-SOURCE-REGISTRY
          (:SOURCE-REGISTRY :IGNORE-INHERITED-CONFIGURATION))
   1[10]: (COMPUTE-SOURCE-REGISTRY
            (:SOURCE-REGISTRY :IGNORE-INHERITED-CONFIGURATION))
     2[10]: (ASDF/SOURCE-REGISTRY:FLATTEN-SOURCE-REGISTRY NIL)

I'm a bit too tired to reduce a test case, but look if this is what
causes your issue.

The best place for a striker, that yellow noxious mosquito, is in the
concentration camp. — Leon Trotsky, Pravda, February 12, 1920.