ASDF configuration and cache

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:15:49 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 2:38 AM, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:

> Please re-explain your reasons for thinking that ABCL is mistakenly
> using <file:%USERPROFILE%/.config/> as we're not pushing :UNIX to
> *FEATURES* as far as I can see:

Indeed that was a bug in ASDF, that will be fixed in next release.
To preserve backward compatibility with this bug on Windows, you'll
have to export
XDG_CONFIG_HOME=%USERPROFILE%/.config/
Also, if you think that it's OK to import this Unixism to the Windows world,
we could make that the default instead of %LOCALAPPDATA%/Configuration/
Problem being most users might want to ATTRIB +h
%USERPROFILE%/.config/ which ASDF won't do for you.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent — Eleanor Roosevelt
But you're only fooling yourself if you can't recognize your superiors — #f