[Asdf-devel] Minor minimakefile nit

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Sep 2 13:08:03 UTC 2014

The minimakefile help lists:

archive                      alias for command make-and-publish-archive

but make-and-publish-archive is not listed as a command in the help, nor
in the makefile. Is this description out of date?

Question: can we do a long help for individual commands, like

make help archive?

As an aside, I would say that if one is interested in making CL a
serious scripting contender, some equivalent of perl's Getopt::Long
library for command line parsing (perhaps Didier's Clon would fit the
bill?), and pod inline documentation is going to be critical.

I pushed a comment on the makefile to explain at the top how to get help.

Cheers,