[Asdf-devel] ASDF does not signal deferred non-style warnings as an error

Ilya Perminov iperminov at dwavesys.com
Wed Oct 29 22:57:12 UTC 2014

I figured out my problem: my code was not calling (enable-deferred-warnings-check).
Sorry for the noise. I was not even aware of
ENABLE-DEFERRED-WARNINGS-CHECK. What is the reason for suppressing
defer-able warnings by default? As far as I understand the distinction between
normal and deferred warnings is implementation-specific, so ASDF probably
suppress different sets of warnings on different CL implementations.

Thanks,
Ilya