[Asdf-devel] ASDF test failure on MKCL linux

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:05:07 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info>
wrote:

> Actually, we pulled lisp-invocation into ASDF as a git submodule (it was
> liberated from XCVB).  You should get this lisp invocation automatically.
>
> Please go to your ext/ subdirectory and populate the git submodules
> there, and try again.

I had to manually do "git submodule update --init" in my ASDF "fresh" repo
clone directory
in order to get anything in the ./ext/ directory populated. It doesn't seem
to trigger on
its own from the Makefile.

Now having done so I do get the "hanging" behavior in test-program.script.
It looks like my stuff gets into some kind of busy wait loop and remains
stuck there.
I will investigate some more and get back to you with the fix, most
probably in the coming days.

Thanks,

JCB