[Asdf-devel] Closing in on the release

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed May 7 13:09:03 UTC 2014

Thanks for the post, Anton.  Sorry to be so long answering.
Unfortunately, it was mis-classified by Spamassassin as spam. yandex.ru
seems to be getting a bad reputation... :-(

I checked the failures in this transcript, and as far as I can tell,
none of them are ASDF issues.  cl-gtk2-gtk dumps a million warnings from
use of an obsolete/deprecated interface, and has an FFI problem.
teepeedee2 seems to have a problem deep in the bowels of Babel, that
looks like a Babel bug, not related to ASDF.  utils-kt on ABCL has a
stack overflow (perhaps it counts on tail recursion, which can't happen
in the JVM?), and anyway, this hasn't worked in the past, either.

So I interpret these results
(http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-43.html) as
being encouraging that the latest ASDF release can be successfully
folded into quicklisp.

Best,