[asdf-devel] Re: Preview of my ASDF3 article.

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:35:09 UTC 2014

I refactored that paper by making separate "short" (8 pages) and
"extended" versions (24 pages), thereby fitting the limit while being
able to say everything I had on my heart. I submitted the short PDF to
ELS 2014. I also moved the papers to a more permanent location.

[Source] https://github.com/fare/asdf3-2013/blob/master/asdf3-2014.scrbl
[Extended HTML] http://fare.tunes.org/files/asdf3/asdf3-2014.html
[Extended PDF] http://fare.tunes.org/files/asdf3/asdf3-2014.pdf
[Short HTML] http://fare.tunes.org/files/asdf3/asdf3-els2014.html
[Short PDF] http://fare.tunes.org/files/asdf3/asdf3-els2014.pdf

I still need to extend the section on pathnames some more, but the
short version should be stable, and even the extended version.

The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be
skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended. — F. Bastiat