[asdf-devel] Fixing asdf-sytem-connections

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 05:48:17 UTC 2014

> Actually, I would go so far as to discourage use of asdf-system-connections,
> and encourage only explicit dependency on connection systems.
> IIUC, the hu.dwim team changed their systems this way, at my suggestion.

and everything became much much better.

we just add a new .asd with the name system1+system2.asd and
explicitly list whatever dependencies it has, and whatever extra files
need to be loaded, usually from under the dir called integration/ in
system1.

chosing which system/repo/project to put the integration files in is
subjective, but usually the choice gives itself.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39