[asdf-devel] Alternate default lisp system location

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Thu Mar 13 04:45:57 UTC 2014

I get all you're saying, but I don't think it's relevant. This is for people who want to WRITE code, so hiding their code from them in a config directory doesn't make sense.

I'm fine with putting config files in those hidden directories(although I feel compelled to say that XDG makes that you complicated), but not source code that people want to edit. People shouldn't have to play ls -a hide and seek to find their own source code...