[asdf-devel] BUILD-OP

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 23:16:44 UTC 2014

Of course, I forgot to attach the patch. Here it is.
If you think it's satisfactory, I can push.

Hopefully, the added test will convince you that it is all working.

To converse at the distance of the Indes by means of sympathetic contrivances
may be as natural to future times as to us is a literary correspondence.
                — Joseph Glanvill, 1661