[asdf-devel] force vs force-not

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Mar 4 13:06:28 UTC 2014

This has always been my impression, as well: force-not serves to block force, so should have precedence. I am pretty sure there is a launchpad ticket discussing this. I would be happy to get a patch in to that effect before our long-awaited release.

P.S. I have substantially expanded the number of nodes in the manual, improving the cross-referencing. Had a crisis at work, so couldn't quite finish this (I would like to do one more end-to-end edit), but then consider us good to go.

Sent from my iPad