[Asdf-devel] syntax-control branch

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:10:34 UTC 2014

Dear Robert,

I saw you had another question in the syntax-control.txt document,
about what breaks if you try to work around a readtable conflict by
somehow forcing load order. I replied in the document.

You say that you had a system that was broken by my branch — did it
indeed have a readtable conflict while somehow changing the readtable
e.g. in a .asd file itself?

Personal dishonesty is not needed to produce a dishonest business plan or
research proposal. Wishful thinking suffices. — John McCarthy