[Asdf-devel] New draft of design document pushed

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Jun 2 22:53:21 UTC 2014

It's still at an interim state, but I think it's getting to the point
where it will be generally useful.

I did a bunch of minor reformatting, and took a several of your
back-and-forth: I don't think the discussion is as valuable as a clear
statement of the design.

I have a big, sloppy mess of a system involving at least one additional
readtable, that breaks under the syntax-control branch. That's going to
be my test case for forcing myself to understand this.

Best,