[Asdf-devel] Partial fix for bug1335323

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Jul 9 20:30:59 UTC 2014

I have just pushed to the topic branch a partial fix for this bug, and
for the cache incorrectness I posted about yesterday.

The cache incorrectness fix unpleasantly caused me to have to multiply
the restarts, which makes the code ugly, and slops across cache.lisp and
find-system.lisp, but I couldn't come up with a better solution.

The test for refinding needs some refining: as soon as I get that done
(it's more a matter of getting the test systems set up properly than
actually fixing any more ASDF code.

cheers,