[asdf-devel] New OPERATION subclasses in ASDF 3

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Jan 1 19:31:15 UTC 2014

Recent experience shows that changes leading to ASDF 3 have changed the
way one must specify new operation classes, in a way that is not
backward-compatible.  Thanks to Faré for helping me diagnose problems in
one such system.

I will be looking into this, and hope to add at least one new test to
ensure that we are probing this important aspect of ASDF going forward.

Related to this, does anyone have a good sense of which quicklisp
systems might contain new operation and component classes?

thanks,