[asdf-devel] Re: Testing ASDF with cl-test-grid

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:05:09 UTC 2014

That's very weird. The cl-l10n error is in a class unrelated to ASDF.
Maybe on CCL the upgrade corrupts the CLOS data structures in a subtle
way that somehow only shows up for cl-l10n, but none of the hundreds
other systems?

Even weirder: if I try loading cl-l10n *after* I load the
:hu.dwim.computed-class+hu.dwim.logger system (but not, say,
:fare-utils), it works, though if I try to load it before, it fails.
WTF? Maybe CCL fails to finalize-inheritance or some such thing, but
something happens in the meantime that causes it to do it?

Economics is not about goods and services; it is about human choice and action.
        — Ludwig von Mises