[asdf-devel] testing uiop:enable-deferred-warnings-check with cl-test-grid

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 12 13:43:54 UTC 2014

I have ACL Express on Windows. It limits heap size which fails some systems compilation,
but anyway, may show some useful results. Or we can ask Dave's help.

But let me first understand what is this "no applicable method ASDF/COMPONENT:COMPONENT-CHILDREN"
error and why it wasn't detected previously.