[asdf-devel] Using ASDF to drive cross-compilation

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:47:55 UTC 2014

I've updated the ASDF TODO file with extensive instructions on how
ASDF could be extended to handle builds like XCVB: cross-compilation,
reproducible, deterministic, parallel, distributed, etc.

If some of you are interested, the ideas are out there, and it's just a SMOP.

As for me, I'm out of the CL game, as far as coding goes at least. I
may have a few documents to write, speeches to give or videos to make
yet.

It's better to know nothing that to know what ain't so. — Josh Billings