[asdf-devel] One failure on ASDF 3.1.0.70 on Allegro/Windows

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 02:37:10 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Dave Cooper <david.cooper at genworks.com> wrote:
> Here is clisp output from 3.1.0.77 with the wclisp.diff patch applied:
The patch should fail to apply, because it's already been applied.

> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19667598/asdf-failures/3.1.0.77-patched/clisp-test.text
Getting there! I disabled a few tests that are OK not to work on Windows:
It's really OK for clisp to normalize /foo to c:\foo and we shouldn't reject it.

Hopefully, with latest unmodified commit bdda2e5 clisp windows should
be all clear.

Man usually avoids attributing cleverness to somebody else — unless it
is an enemy.
                — Albert Einstein