[asdf-devel] Pushed manual cleanups

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 05:39:15 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:46 PM, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> I have pushed what I hope are substantial improvements to the ASDF
> manual, at least to the early parts of it.

Thanks! I pushed minor tweaks to it.

> Faré: is it easily possible to push this to the web page using your
> makefile?

Yes: make website should do it, massively hacked from gwking's
original, and converted to a CL script from shell. I don't have
directory and/or file permissions on the appropriate directory of
common-lisp.net to do that myself.

PS: I fixed your tagging script. You may want to:
   make fix-local-git-tags fix-remote-git-tags

Fraud is the homage that force pays to reason.  — Charles Curtis