[Asdf-devel] Registering preloaded systems for Quicklisp/ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:05:09 UTC 2014

Almost there.

You did rename the function in a call to register-hook-function. Oops.
Can you run tests on at least one implementation before you submit?

Also, for historical reasons, the registered-system thing is a cons
cell, not a list.
cdr is more appropriate than rest, here.

Science is a cooperative process based on
an attitude of logic, imagination and doubt.