[Asdf-devel] Registering preloaded systems for Quicklisp/ASDF

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Aug 11 14:19:40 UTC 2014

Thanks to both of you for your work on this patch.

I'm going to hold off on applying any patches, though, until there's a
test case.

Dave, I understand that it might be hard to wrap your head around the
test script code, so let's start by brainstorming what the test should
do, rather than digging in and getting confused with the details of
implementation.

I believe what is wanted is a test where we make an image with some
system preloaded, try to mark it as immutable, and then check to see if
it's reloaded.  Is that correct?

Cheers,