[Asdf-devel] Registering preloaded systems for Quicklisp/ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:31:46 UTC 2014

Dear Dave,

your patch looks great except that it introduces tabs.
Please no tabs in ASDF. At least SBCL hates them.

Also, if you can contrive a test case, maybe as an add-on
to the image-op test in test-program.script, that would be great.

drug, n:
        A substance that, injected into a rat, produces a scientific paper.