[Asdf-devel] Problem with testing on MKCL: more info

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 05:26:54 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info>wrote:

> OK, this is what happens if I go to the ASDF git working copy and do
>
> make test-upgrade l=mkcl
>
> or, equivalently, go to asdf/test/ and do
>

> ./run-tests.sh -u mkcl
>
> Hope that will be enough to be easily repeatable by you.

I had to do this instead:

./test/run-tests.sh -u mkcl

because the run-test.sh shell script seems to be picky about the relative
directory structure it runs in.

The script tries 3 other successful upgrade methods before blowing up on
the 4th attempt.
At least with the changes I just made there is no call stack exhaustion
anymore, just a normal
error being signaled which ends up in the printing of a stack backtrace.

Working on it...