[Asdf-devel] package-system

Faré fare at tunes.org
Mon Apr 21 22:28:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> 21.04.2014, 03:44, "Faré" <fare at tunes.org>:
>>
>> Anton: can you do a run of cl-test-grid with the latest ASDF from
>> master (currently 3.1.0.116) ?
>> I believe it's a release candidate.
>
> Completed so far on
>  ccl-1.9-f96-linux-x86
>  clisp-2.49-unix-x86
>  cmu-snapshot-2014-01__20e_unicode_-linux-x86
>  sbcl-1.1.11-linux-x86
>  sbcl-1.1.16-linux-x86
>
> Other lisps are running.
>
> The report: http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-41.html

Thanks a lot!

> The most interesting error is cl-protobufs-tests:
> "don't recognize component type COMMON-LISP-USER::MODULE"

That's a known bug, fixed upstream.
Some sloppiness in the .asd that wasn't caught before.

> As for others, CCL-only failure of femlisp and
> graph-matrix is the problem we seen before:
> NO-APPLICABLE-METHOD-EXISTS CCL:SLOT-VALUE-USING-CLASS
> during ASDF upgrade on CCL
> (http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/ticket/1157)

And again, I can't reproduce it at home.
I do have a more recent femlisp than quicklisp,
but I don't believe that is at stake.

> teepeedee2 fails because it includes copy of babel
> in it's source tree, incompatible with the babel from
> quicklisp.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent — Eleanor Roosevelt
But you're only fooling yourself if you can't recognize your superiors — #f